Last updated on April 22, 2022
WIIS' IDEA™ warrants that all our furniture is free from defective materials and workmanship.
Beginning from the date of delivery, purchased products include a 12-month warranty.
In the event of manufacturing defects, the Buyer can request a refund, partial reshipment or full reshipment within the warranty period.
WIIS' IDEA™ WARRANTY
1. CLAIM PROCEDURE
Any claims will have to be emailed to email@example.com attached with photos of defects, and order number.
Or, please complete the contact form below. We will guide you through the WARRANTY process.
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS:
- Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty. This warranty does not apply if your WIIS' IDEA™ furniture is damaged by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets.
- This warranty does not apply if product is used outdoors, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorized by WIIS' IDEA™ will void this Warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover items marked as ‘OUTLET’ or any form of Display items at the time of purchase.
- This Warranty does not cover items not purchased directly from WIISIDEA.COM.
- WIIS' IDEA™'s decision on all issues relating to complaints regarding defects, either of workmanship or materials, shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at WIIS' IDEA™’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this limited Warranty will be covered by the limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- This Warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labor and transportation charges.
- Comfort is subjective to the individual and is not considered a manufacturing fault.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after the warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labor charges and transportation costs (if any) are to be covered by the Purchaser.